E-safety Support Materials
Sometimes we are given useful documents about how to make sure your child/ren are fully protected online. If you have any questions or can’t access any of the documents, please contact the school office on 01225 465654. We will add to these documents as and when we have information that we think will be useful.
Online parenting Home-Link
- Parenting in the Digital Age Presentation
- Advice for Parents on Cyberbullying
- Conversation Starters for Parents
- Supporting young people online
- LSCB Guide for Young People
- NSPCC Net Aware
- NSPCC – Share Aware
- Internet Matters – Online Matters
Helping your child with anxiety and mental health issues
- Young Children with Anxiety parent booklet
- How to help the worrying child and build emotional resilience
School Nurse team
Do you have a concern about your child and feel the School Nurse team could help?
Please review the School Nurse team website here:Bath and North East Somerset Community Health and Care Services » School Nursing
Or contact our school nurse Claire Squires on 01225 838266.
Keeping Your Children Safe Online – Information for ParentsThis guidance is to support you to keep your children safe online. This is especially important for you in the current situation where children are accessing their learning online and using technology as a form of socialising and communication. The most important thing you can do is talk to your children about what they do online and how they can stay safe. You can also help to keep them safe online by having parental controls set up and monitoring what your children are accessing online. Below are some links to useful resources to help you:
- To ensure that you have parental controls set up on the devices that your children are using,
- Give you information and advice about the sites and apps that your children are accessing
- To get help to report any concerns and remove any inappropriate content or material.
- Internet matters – for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- London Grid for Learning – for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware – for support for parents and careers from the NSPCC
- Parent info – for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Thinkuknow – for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- UK Safer Internet Centre – advice for parents and carers
- NSPCC Net Aware – tips and advice on how to talk to your children
- Childnet – Childnet have produced resources for 3-7 year olds and 7-11 year olds they are safe activities you can do from home with your children:
Parents and children can report any concerns or worries about anything in children’s online learning or any other sites/apps or inappropriate content to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the ‘Report an Issue’ Whisper button on our homepage. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or need any further advice.