We believe uniform encourages a sense of community, promotes equality for all, reflects pride in the school and represents the school to the outside community.
The Governing Body reviews uniform requirements and asks that parents respect the expectations of the school in the interest of every child. Ties and items bearing the school motif are available to order online from Michael Hope Sports or on tel: 01225 464648, at reasonable prices. Other items of school uniform can be purchased at the shop of your choice. The PTA runs a scheme for buying and selling secondhand uniform so keep an eye out for sales in school and during other PTA events.
What to wear
- School tie (sky blue and maroon)
- Maroon jumper or cardigan (with school motif)
- Sensible black shoes (not trainers or boots)
- Grey skirt / pinafore dress or grey uniform trousers / shorts
- White shirt or blouse
- Grey tights or grey socks
- In the summer a quarter-inch pink-and-white check gingham dress of any style (with white socks) or white polo shirt
- Maroon fleece with school motif - optional
- Maroon waterproof with school motif – optional
For PE, children will need:
- Navy PE shorts
- Blue PE Tshirt printed with the school name to be ordered from Michael Hope Sports
- Maroon tracksuit for outdoor PE (optional) – to be ordered from Michael Hope Sports
- A pair of plimsolls (daps) or trainers.
- This kit should be kept in a drawstring bag clearly marked with the child’s name. School teams are provided with team clothing.