E-safety Support Materials
Sometimes we are given useful documents about how to make sure your child/ren are fully protected online. If you have any questions or can’t access any of the documents, please contact the school office on 01225 465654. We will add to these documents as and when we have information that we think will be useful.
Online parenting Home-Link
- Parenting in the Digital Age Presentation
- Advice for Parents on Cyberbullying
- Conversation Starters for Parents
- Supporting young people online
- LSCB Guide for Young People
- NSPCC Net Aware
- NSPCC – Share Aware
- Internet Matters – Online Matters
Helping your child with anxiety and mental health issues
- Young Children with Anxiety parent booklet
- How to help the worrying child and build emotional resilience
School Nurse team
Do you have a concern about your child and feel the School Nurse team could help?
Please review the School Nurse team website here:Bath and North East Somerset Community Health and Care Services » School Nursing
Or contact our school nurse Claire Squires on 01225 838266.